Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
International callers: +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport
PO Box 15168
City East QLD 4002
Compliments and customer complaints
We appreciate your feedback in relation to experiences about a service or action provided by our department.
If you have a compliment or customer complaint, please contact us through the following methods:
- completing the form on the Queensland Government—complaints and compliments website
- calling 13QGOV (13 74 68) within Australia
- calling +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC) for international callers
- visiting one of Queensland service office locations
- by mail addressed to: Integrity Services, DTIS PO Box 15168, City East, QLD 4002.
If your complaint or concern is about a product or service you have received from a business in Queensland, please contact the Queensland Office of Fair Trading who will be able to assist you further.
Assistance with your enquiry or complaint
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call the National Relay Service on:
- 133 677 (TTY/Voice) or
- 1300 555 727 (Speak and Listen).
If you need an interpreter, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.
If you need any other assistance, please contact us using the contact details above.
Our social media channels
Follow our social media channels for the latest tourism, innovation and sport announcements and stories.
Last updated: 30 Jun 2023