Our department policies
Our department policies, procedures and guidelines support the services we provide to the community.
Copies of these documents are available in accordance with section 20 of the Right to Information Act 2009. Please note that some information may be deleted or withheld if its release is deemed exempt or contrary to the public interest.
- Code of Conduct for the Queensland Public Service
- Public interest disclosure
- Complaints Management Policy (PDF 113KB)
- Complaint Lodgement Form (Customers( (PDF 129KB)
- Fraud Corruption and Misconduct Control Policy (PDF 379 KB)
- Integrity Framework (PDF 246 KB)
- Gifts and benefits register
The Queensland Procurement Policy contains the broader rules under which procurement is conducted by all government agencies. Each agency then has its own more detailed purchasing procedures, which sets out how their officers will buy goods and services.
Last updated: 11 Feb 2020