The Department has a large number of policies, procedures and guidelines which affect the services that we provide to the community.
Copies of these documents are available for inspection in accordance with section 20 of the Right to Information Act 2009. Please note that some information may be deleted or withheld if its release is deemed exempt or contrary to the public interest.
- Code of Conduct for the Queensland Public Service
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy and Procedure (PDF, 479KB)
- Complaints Management Policy (PDF, 113KB)
- Complaint Lodgement Form (Customers) (PDF, 129KB)
- Fraud Corruption and Misconduct Control Policy (PDF, 379KB)
- Integrity Framework (PDF, 246KB)
- Complaints about the Director-General (PDF, 126KB)
The Queensland Procurement Policy contains the broader rules under which procurement is conducted by all government agencies. Each agency then has its own more detailed purchasing procedures, which sets out how their officers will buy goods and services.
Further general information about procurement is available from the Queensland Government website.
Please contact us for more information on our policies and procedures.
Last updated: 02 Mar 2021