Strategic Workforce Plan
Our Strategic Workforce Plan 2023-26 (PDF, 173.3KB) identifies workplace initiatives to help make our department an employer of choice and ensure our workforce achieves our business objectives by:
- fostering a high performing workplace culture that is passionate, innovative, respectful, inclusive and safe
- attracting and retaining a diverse range of skilled people who possess the right capabilities and attributes for today and the future
- being a risk smart organisation where risk is understood and our workforce is empowered to safely engage with it.
Our Strategic Workforce Plan supports our Strategic Plan 2023-27 and focuses on the following themes:
- Workplace culture
- Talent management
- Workplace transformation
- Diversity and inclusion
- Capability development.
Our Actions and Measures Plan 2023-25 (PDF, 455.2KB) outlines the specific actions we’ll take over the next 2 years to achieve the Strategic Workforce Plan’s priorities and objectives.
The development of our Strategic Workforce Plan and our Actions and Measures Plan has been informed by:
- 10 Year Human Capital Outlook and the 3 Year Human Capital Strategic Roadmap 2022
- Public Sector Reform Agenda and the Public Sector Act 2022
- Working for Queensland survey results
- Queensland Public Sector Inclusion and Diversity Strategy 2021-2025.
Last updated: 11 Oct 2023