Hill Inlet Lookout
Recovery funding delivered new and upgraded infrastructure to support land and water-based tourism activities at Hill Inlet.
- extension of existing viewing platforms
- construction of new viewing platforms
- construction of all-weather hardened circuit track
- construction of shaded rest areas
- design, manufacture and installation of interpretation panels
- improved access to Tongue Point.
Attract tourists to Whitsundays region
Give visitors stunning views of Great Barrier Reef
Upgraded and expanded Hill Inlet lookouts
Last updated: 11 Feb 2020